1. Answer the questions.
2. Write the answers in your blog.
3. LABEL: EXTRA
1. United Kingdom comprises four nations.
Could you name them and their capitals?
3. Which important river goes along Oxford and London?
4. Where can you find these things? .
Match them with these museums:
Natural History Museum /National Gallery/British Museum
1. Egyptian mummies
3. Pictures by famous painters
5.Where is the Lake Ness? Why is it famous?
7.Can a person swim from Great Britain to France? How far is it? (3 / 30 / 300 km)
You can look for information about history, political system, lifestyle, etc.
LINKS TO HELP YOU:
wikipedia britannia the united kingdom
click the link and answer the questions in your blogs
BRITISH CULTURE TREASURE HUNT
1. Write the answers in your 2 blog.
2. LABEL : EXTRA
Get to know geography, points of interest, gastronomy, currency, sports...
1. List five traditional British dishes
2. What currency would you use if you were living in London?
3. As you know, one of the most representative monuments of England is “Big Ben”, could you mention at least five more?
4. What sports would you play if you were living there? What do they consist on?
5. As we all know, British are the only people driving on the left. Can you explain why?
6. What are the main differences between British and American English? Give at least five examples
7. Could you mention the most famous kings and queens of England? Could you add some dates?
8. Is Great Britain a Republic or a Monarchy?
9. Why do you think it is called “Great Britain” instead of “Britain”?
10. List the name of five rivers placed anywhere within Great Britain.